Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The REAL beginning!

Hey all! 

Hope you are enjoying our blog :)  I have had a snow day here - all the schools were cancelled and I wasn't able to get out of our driveway till about 5 tonight so my schedule was cleared too :)

I wanted to tell some of you the real beginning of Little B - I was at home and thought something was different :)  I found out I was pregnant and just called Shawn at work to just say hi and see how much longer he was going to be.  Except I couldn't hold it in the amazing news and I told him over the phone!!!  Ha and yeah I had thought of some cute ways to tell him when he got home but I just couldn't keep it in!! 

After we talked for awhile, he said well I will see you after work - but low and behold 35 mins later (on a normal 45 min drive) Shawn was home!!  He stated I walked back to the crew and realized there was no way I could work and came home! 

The cool thing about all of this we found out on our anniversary weekend :)  So that date is now special because of two very important events in our lives!!

I have now moved into the 5th month!  It is flying by and I have been feeling so much better these last two months. So it has been real fun to be pregnant!  I am so excited for Shawn and I to get to feel some movement from little B- which I believe will be soon!!

Hope you all had a good snowy day!

** I will post some pics of the bump soon!**

No comments:

Post a Comment